Thursday, December 11, 2008

My feeling


Hi~

today is wednesday

is the 1st day for duan xun...

at last.....i discuss to choose duan xun

then i reject the nail art learning class


before i discuss to choose duan xun

i'm very confuse and dono what to choose

because i think both are vvvvv important for me and it's a good chance to me

but suddenly both came and make me confuse

i really hope both i can choose

but i know can't

i keeps pray for God

hope He can bring me to the way he choose for me

but i dono why i can't hear and feel his plan

help, Lord!

Lord~bow thine ear to my pray

let me know your plan

I call your name louder,for he is a God

thanks be to God!for He is gracious;and His mercy endureth forever

I told myself don't be afraid,He will bring me to his way

thanks God,at last i choose duan xun,mayb i can't complete the mission,but i will keeps for pray

have faith



Memories for duan xun

1) Today is the 1st day i cooked at duan xun

haha..i enjoy the time

2) my son bring me and wei jun went to boulevard to buy vege and meat

3) son buy pearl milk tea for me


Memories

1) today nite i went to listen ELIJAH

the song is very touched and nice.

2) before i went to Elijah,something happened and i cried..i feel pressure and why i should face this??but after i cried,i know that Jesus with me,He is my saviour,Lord~bring me to your way..let me know your plan

3)I know my problem is not Jesus's problem



No comments: